PGM of Texas is looking for a Software Engineer to join our San Marcos team. If you are looking for an exciting career with growth opportunities, both technically and professionally, all while working in a green industry, then we are the company for you. Our company is growing rapidly with over 14 locations across the United States.
As a successful Software Engineer at PGM of Texas you will have the opportunity to learn about the catalytic converter recycling industry and be on the forefront of introducing technology into this industry.
- Coding and testing software based upon software specifications and designs
- Analyzing and studying complex system requirements
- Using sound software engineering principles to ensure that developed code is modifiable, efficient, reliable, understandable, and fault tolerant
- Providing software process management and control throughout the coding portion of the software development process
- Troubleshooting, debugging, maintaining and improving existing software
- Observing user feedback to recommend improvements to existing software
- Meeting end-user requirements and specifications
- Proficient with .Net development
- Experience with Entity Framework
- Experience with SQL Server
- Preferred experience with connecting mobile applications to web services
- Preferred experience in Hybrid app development on Android and iOS
- Preferred experience with Http Web Requests and interacting with Web APIs
- Experience with software development and software engineering principals
- Strong team player who thrives in a highly collaborative and cross-functional environment
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Attention to detail
- Desire to probe further into data
- Team player and self-driven
- Paid medical insurance.
- Dental and vision offered
- Short/long term disability
- Paid life Insurance
- Paid holidays
- Guarantee 401k retirement
- Quarterly bonuses (not guaranteed)
Salary: $70,000 – $150,000
Based on job experience.
8 hour shift, Monday through Friday.
8AM CST – 4PM CST.
PGM of Texas LLC is an “at-will” employer. Therefore, any employee (regular, temporary, or another type of category employee) may resign at any time, just as PGM of Texas, LLC may terminate the employment relationship with any employee at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice to the other party
Equal Opportunity Employment-EEO
PGM of Texas, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to excellence through diversity. Our policy must comply with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment based on race, age, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, or other protected classifications.