A PGM custodian’s main responsibilities is to maintain a clean workspace, warehouse, or similar space. These tasks will be broken down into several duties performed throughout the day or at other regular intervals.
- Cleaning tile, commercial tile, and other types of flooring
- Cleaning bathrooms, mopping, scrubbing, and replenishing supplies
- Vacuuming rugs, carpets, and operating floor sweeper in the warehouse
- Emptying trash cans prior to business closing
- General cleaning duties regarding A/C cleaning vents and changing filters
- Dusting all surfaces
- Ordering/maintaining cleaning supplies
- Cleaning office windows
- Using equipment; commercial vacuums, floor buffers, and carpet cleaners
Preferred Experience: 2-5 years of Custodial experience, office environment, warehouse breakrooms. Past accountability and success in achieving company expectations
Education: Highschool or GED equivalent with previous work experience
Other skills or abilities
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time
- Ability to lift and move over 50 pounds
- Knowledge of different cleaning products and tools
- Time-management and multitasking abilities
- Physical strength and stamina
- Organizational skills
- Good verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time 401K Retirement
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Short/Long term disability
- Paid Holidays
- Quarterly Bonuses Potential (based on overall Company performance)
PGM of Texas, LLC is an “at-will” employer. Therefore, any employee (regular, temporary, or another type of category employee) may resign at any time, just as PGM of Texas, LLC may terminate the employment relationship with any employee at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice to the other party.
Equal Opportunity Employment-EEO
PGM of Texas, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to excellence through diversity. Our policy is to comply with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment based on race, age, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, or other protected classifications.
$13 – $16 hourly.
Based on job experience.
8 hour shift, Monday through Friday.
7AM CST – 4:00PM CST.