Want to be a part of an incredibly unique and growing industry? Bring your passion and skills to the world of precious metal recycling.
PGM of Texas, LLC is the nation’s leader in Catalytic Converter Recycling with multiple facilities spread across eight states: from California to Florida, customers in all fifty states, and customers on an international scale. Our company Headquarters is based out of San Marcos, Texas, right off the Interstate-35 Corridor in between Austin and San Antonio, Texas.
About the Team
You will have the unique opportunity to help shape and drive the direction of our EHS Team. We will work hard and have fun doing it! If you are looking for a team that is supportive, growth-minded, and collaborative, then please read on.
We are seeking an Environmental, Safety, and Sustainability Manager whose primary functions will be to achieve the highest level of safety and environmental compliance for our 24 locations Nationwide and serve as our ESG Specialist. You will familiarize, report, and improve our company’s Environmental, Social, and Governance criteria, having a direct impact on our responsible business practice efforts. The ideal candidate has an insatiable appetite for research and learning, incredibly high initiative, and enjoys having direct impact on company success. This will be a position has the option to be located in our Downtown Dothan, Alabama office or San Marcos, TX office.
- Develop and implement programs, policies, and procedures to ensure compliance with Federal safety and environmental regulations.
- In accordance with Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) framework, develop sustainability improvement objectives and provide the necessary support to accomplish objectives and monitor/report on progress.
- Provide technical guidance for any due diligence activities for new business acquisitions and land purchases.
- Ensure compliance with Environmental / Safety permitting for all 24 Group locations.
- Develop and implement company training and audit programs
- Prepare annual ESG/sustainability reports and other external reports established in frameworks and initiatives defined by the company
- Assist Company leadership to assign, track, and verify EHS responsibilities and integrate them into overall business operations.
If you have some or all the following, please apply
- 5+ years’ experience as an EHS/Sustainability professional with preference to manufacturing or recycling industry
- 2+ years’ as a team leader with demonstrated ability to establish effective workplace relationships and motivate others.
- Proven ability to apply strategic thinking to manage issues through to resolution
- Technical writing skills including development of procedures, plans, hazard analyses, and training presentations.
- Ability to review, analyze and draw conclusions from data; effectively use the conclusions to make and communicate key recommendations
- Incredibly high initiative; Ready to take complete ownership and passionately drive programs with limited to no supervision.
This position will involve occasional travel within the US.
· 401K Retirement
· Medical, Dental, Vision
· Short/Long term disability
· Paid Holidays
· Quarterly Bonuses Potential (based on overall Company performance)
PGM of Texas, LLC is an “at-will” employer. Therefore, any employee (regular, temporary, or another type of category employee) may resign at any time, just as PGM of Texas, LLC may terminate the employment relationship with any employee at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice to the other party.
Equal Opportunity Employment-EEO
PGM of Texas, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to excellence through diversity. Our policy is to comply with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment based on race, age, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, or other protected classifications.