PGM of Texas is looking for a highly motivated individual to join our growing team with room for promotion. As an operator, you will work with our team on the production line and our staff to accomplish daily goals.
The Hydraulic Operator will be responsible for performing repetitious tasks to operate and perform daily functions with heavy hydraulic equipment. The Machine Operator will also be responsible for inspecting parts of the hydraulic machine to ensure it is in proper working condition.
Sets up and operates a production de-canning machine in accordance with established procedures and guidelines. Understands and interprets all job responsibilities and is a self-motivator.
May have to complete an apprenticeship and/or formal training in an area of specialty with 0-2 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Has knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Rely on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. Work under immediate supervision. Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment. Typically reports to a supervisor/manager.
- Maintain punctual time and attendance in accordance with company policy
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-speed environment, follow standardized work and adhere to safe work practices in a continuous improvement environment
- Experience in a manufacturing environment is a plus
- Perform necessary pre-operation inspections to ensure proper equipment startup and operation on multiple pieces of equipment
- Operate multiple pieces of machinery when required to perform job duties at each station
- Attention to detail, ensuring correct processes are taking place while performing job duties
- Perform other job duties that fall within company expectations
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
Machine Operator top skills & proficiencies
- Experience with hydraulic machine operations
- Standing for extended periods of time
- Knowledge of Production/De-canning Procedures
- Attention to Detail
- Physical Stamina and Strength
- Handle Heavy Equipment
- Work Independently
- Paid medical insurance.
- Dental and vision offered
- Short/long term disability
- Paid life Insurance
- Paid holidays
- Guarantee 401k retirement
- Quarterly bonuses (not guaranteed)
$15 – $20 hourly.
Based on job experience.
8 hour shift, Monday through Friday.
7AM CST – 4PM CST.
PGM of Texas LLC is an “at-will” employer. Therefore, any employee (regular, temporary, or another type of category employee) may resign at any time, just as PGM of Texas, LLC may terminate the employment relationship with any employee at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice to the other party
Equal Opportunity Employment-EEO
PGM of Texas, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to excellence through diversity. Our policy must comply with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment based on race, age, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, or other protected classifications.